Show your support for pet microchipping by displaying the HomeAgain logo on your web site or in printed materials. Use our ads to promote your clinic or shelter and give informative brochures and other takeaways to your clients and community.
- Low Resolution GIF logos for Download
- Hi-Resolution EPS Files for Download
- Downloadable Ads and Postcards for Clinics & Shelter
- Other Materials for Clinics & Shelters That Can Be Ordered
Please refer to our guidelines below to place the HomeAgain logo on your website or in printed materials.
Low Resolution GIF logos
These guidelines are for users who have basic HTML skills and no programming or design resources.
- Select the logo that best fits the dimensions of where you will place it.
- Highlight the HTML code below the logo you select (PC—Ctrl+A, MAC—Apple+A).
- Copy the highlighted HTML code (PC—Ctrl+C, MAC—Apple+C).
- Go to your website and make sure the area you want to place the logo accepts raw HTML code. You may need to exit a WYSIWYG editor.
- Paste the HTML code into your website (PC—Ctrl+V , MAC—Apple+V).
Hi-Resolution EPS Files
These guidelines are for users with advanced design resources and capable programs.
- Click "Download Hi Resolution EPS File" beneath the HomeAgain Logo.
- Save the file to the destination in which you wish to work.
- Please use the alt text, alt="HomeAgain pet microchip and pet id", in the image source code.
Downloadable Ads and Postcards for Clinics & Shelters
Download customizable promotional materials to advertise your clinic or shelter. Click the “download” link and save the file to your hard drive. Fill in your information (clinic or shelter name, address, phone number, etc.) and print out at your local print shop.
Customizable Clinic Ads:
Ad templates allow you to advertise your clinic’s microchipping services in the newspaper.
Customizable Microchipping Day Ad:
Ad template allows you to advertise in the newspaper a scheduled microchipping day at your clinic.
Customizable Clinic Postcards:
Postcard templates make it easy to remind appropriate clients that your clinic provides microchipping.
Customizable Press Release:
Press release templates make it easy to alert the media of your shelter or clinic’s HomeAgain microchipping event.
Customizable accept/decline form:
At every annual exam or every time you see a new pet, simply provide one of these forms. This form briefly reviews the benefits of microchipping and enrolling in HomeAgain while actively engaging the client to make a decision instead of putting it off.
Other Materials for Clinics & Shelters
Use HomeAgain promotional materials for display/dispersal at your clinic or shelter. Call HomeAgain customer service, 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242), to place your order.
This engaging, client-friendly wall poster encourages pet owners to ask you about microchipping.
Pet owner magnet:
A highly visible, easy-to-locate reference tool gives HomeAgain members quick access to their pet’s microchip ID code in the event of an emergency.
Pet owner brochure:
Emphasizes the importance of microchipping and highlights how HomeAgain works to reunite lost pets with their owners.
Get The Facts
- Do not hurt your pet
- Do not require surgery
- Do not wear out
But they do give your pet the best chance of coming back home to you!More Facts on Microchipping