Show your support for pet microchipping by displaying the HomeAgain logo on your web site or in printed materials. Use our ads to promote your clinic or shelter and give informative brochures and other takeaways to your clients and community.
- Low Resolution GIF logos for Download
- Hi-Resolution EPS Files for Download
- Downloadable Ads and Postcards for Clinics & Shelter
- Other Materials for Clinics & Shelters That Can Be Ordered
Please refer to our guidelines below to place the HomeAgain logo on your website or in printed materials.
Low Resolution GIF logos
These guidelines are for users who have basic HTML skills and no programming or design resources.
- Select the logo that best fits the dimensions of where you will place it.
- Highlight the HTML code below the logo you select (PC—Ctrl+A, MAC—Apple+A).
- Copy the highlighted HTML code (PC—Ctrl+C, MAC—Apple+C).
- Go to your website and make sure the area you want to place the logo accepts raw HTML code. You may need to exit a WYSIWYG editor.
- Paste the HTML code into your website (PC—Ctrl+V , MAC—Apple+V).
Hi-Resolution EPS Files
These guidelines are for users with advanced design resources and capable programs.
- Click "Download Hi Resolution EPS File" beneath the HomeAgain Logo.
- Save the file to the destination in which you wish to work.
- Please use the alt text, alt="HomeAgain pet microchip and pet id", in the image source code.
Downloadable Ads and Postcards for Clinics & Shelters
Download customizable promotional materials to advertise your clinic or shelter. Click the "download" link and save the file to your hard drive. Fill in your information (clinic or shelter name, address, phone number, etc.) and print out at your local print shop.
Customizable Microchipping Awareness Flyer:
Display this 8.5" x 11" customizable and printable flyer to promote the importance of microchipping and highlight your contact information.
Customizable Microchipping Event Flyer:
Display this 8.5" x 11" customizable and printable flyer to highlight your microchipping event date and time, and your contact information.
Customizable Microchipping Postcards: Send these customizable postcards to remind your clients that you offer microchipping at your clinic.
Microchipping Consent Form:
Provide information to clients so they can learn more about microchipping.
Social Media Images: Post these images to promote the importance of microchipping and the benefits of HomeAgain on your social media page or website.
Social Media Images:
Post these images to promote the importance of microchipping and the benefits of HomeAgain on your social media page or website.
HomeAgain Copy Block:
Use this verbiage in your client communications to convey the importance of microchipping and the benefits of HomeAgain.
Important Next Steps Guide: Provide clients with a step-by-step guide on how to create a user profile and understand their HomeAgain Membership benefits.
Provide clients with their pet’s microchip ID number, 1-888-HOMEAGAIN phone number, and guidance on keeping their contact information up to date.
Other Materials for Clinics & Shelters
Use HomeAgain promotional materials for display/dispersal at your clinic or shelter. Call HomeAgain customer service, 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242), to place your order.
Display this engaging window cling to prompt pet owners to ask clinic staff about how microchipping can protect their pets.
Pet Owner Brochure:
Reinforces the importance of microchipping and the benefits of HomeAgain with this informative brochure.
Pet Owner Brochure Holder:
Display pet owner brochures in this eye-catching holder designed to stand on a table or counter. You can also order brochure holders pre-filled with brochures by referring to LIT code US/HOA/0315/0003 when ordering.
Get The Facts
- Do not hurt your pet
- Do not require surgery
- Do not wear out
But they do give your pet the best chance of coming back home to you!More Facts on Microchipping